Marti served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This blog is a way for her friends and family to read her emails home, see some pictures, and glimpse Marti's missionary work.


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Transfer 5 begins...

I am in Palma. I am with Hermana Bentley. This is the third time I have tried to write you all an email because the computer I was using in this locutorio [internet café] is awful. I love you all and I´m sorry that I don´t have more time to write. Thanks for all that you do. Even though I hate locutorios [internet cafés], the church is true and I´m supposed to be here. I love Palma and it looks like I will never leave!

Hermana Diehl

2 comments:

ALYN said...

Looks like she was expecting to transfer. Sounds like she's still happy there, but may be a surprise to be staying so long.

jjediehl said...

I wonder how many hermana's are in her mission? She'll be ready to move to Hawaii when she gets home with all of this island time. She still sounds happy.