I wasn´t sure how it would be but I was mentally prepared for lots of blood so I wasn´t too shocked. I actually really liked it. There was a band and the matadores were riding horses (I didn´t know they could do that.) The horses were very talented and very fast (luckily!) There were also the ¨pack horses¨ that hauled the dead toros [bulls] out. They were huge. I took a picture of them for Emilee.
Thanks for the letter Mindy! I´m so interested to know how other people´s missions were now that I´m experiencing the mission! Thanks for the stories and the info. Te quiero muchisimo. [I love you alot]
I liked the story about the baseball game that Cody and Emilee went to. I love baseball and they don´t talk about it here. Nobody cares about sports that aren´t futbol [soccer], a bit of basketball, and maybe some tennis (only because Nadal is Spanish). And of course I loved the pictures that everyone posted... but I wasn´t able to see the ones of Charlie! I was so sad. Please post another blog entry soon Alyn!
Thanks for your efforts to be member missionaries, mom and dad! What good examples you are. Just share with everyone. Pray for the courage and then plan how you will talk to people and Heavenly Father will help you. If anyone has missionary experience stories I´d love to hear them to share with the members here to encourage them!
I will be sending a map of the Iberian Peninsula home. If you want to get it laminated and maybe put it up in my room madre mia? No sé. Me gustaria tenerlo en mi cuarto. [...mom of mine? I don't know. I would like to have it in my room.]
I still would like some pictures of the house to show people here where I live.
I was missing my grandparents this week as we went to visit this old women named Maria. She is great and she reminds me of my grandmas especially.
I love you all, I´ve gotta go. ¡Os quiero! [I love ye!]
Hermana Diehl
No comments:
Post a Comment