Holy smokes! Tanner looks so little and cute... although I only saw the pictures that were posted on Erin´s blog (I didn´t get the pictures that John sent out to everyone... if you could re-send that to me please I would love it very much. My email inbox was quite full and there´s a chance that some emails got rejected because there wasn´t room. But I made plenty of room and am ready to see some more baby Tanner!) Good job and congratulations to Kori and John... and Spencer. Big brother Spencer! Hurray! Another May 26th birthday! I´ll never forget to celebrate that day wherever I am. I´m so happy that all is well and that he´s here. Now I can tell people that I have 9 sobrinos [neices and nephews]... I´ve been telling people. ¨Tengo ocho... casi nueve sobrinos.¨ [I have eight...almost nine neices and nephews] It´s a conversation piece if nothing else eh? Ahora nueve, segura! [Now nine, for sure!]
My second transfer has come to a close. Hermana Henderson is going to Elche (mas por el sur de la mision[more to the south of the mission]) to be companions with one of my CCM [MTC] companions Hermana Konopinski, and my new companion will be Hermana Grant. I met her when I went to Barcelona a few weeks ago and we are going to have a great time together. I believe she is from Michigan... but I´ll have to let you know later. I´m sad to see Hermana Henderson go. She has 3 more transfers until she goes home (in October), so I might get to see her again in the mission... maybe. She´s been a good mom (trainer) to me. She took good care of me!
I´m excited for these coming weeks, we have a lot of potential for new investigators and we´re going to find the ones who are ready!
Gotta go, love you all so much! Mas la semana que viene- [More the coming week-]
Hermana Diehl
2 comments:
I wonder if this means her new companion hasn't arrived yet? Maybe transfers take more than just Monday.
As always I love these emails. Thank you for the added translation. Some of us Gringo's need all the help we can get. Love, Mom
Post a Comment