Marti served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This blog is a way for her friends and family to read her emails home, see some pictures, and glimpse Marti's missionary work.


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Papito! Y Valencia! [Daddy! and Valencia!]

Familia Mia- [Family of Mine-]

I have no time to write. I have a few things to say though:

Happy Father´s Day Papito! [Daddy!] I love you so much. Next year, I´m calling on Father´s Day. Happy day also to my many brothers (aun que unos son ¨in-laws¨ [even though some are 'in-laws'). Thanks for taking care of my neices and nephews so well.

Thanks for all the blog updates. I love, love, love my family.

Estoy en Valencia por la ultima conferencia de Presidente Waddell [I'm in Valencia for the last conference of President Waddell]. I´m going to miss him and his family a lot. He´s done so many great things in this mission. I´m excited for the Hinckley´s to come though.

I hope all is well... I haven´t heard from Jesse in a while...

Oh! And I got my package. Thanks mom and Mindy (and anyone else who helped get the stuff together).

I love you all... more next week... the work is good and we see so many miracles. The church is true. I´m so glad to be here. I wouldn´t want to do anything else with myself right now than be on a mission.

Hermana Diehl

No comments: