Marti served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This blog is a way for her friends and family to read her emails home, see some pictures, and glimpse Marti's missionary work.


Monday, June 15, 2009

Que calor, que calor, que calor

Dearest family of mine,


Holy smokes it´s been hot. It´s been a bit difficult walking around the streets these last few days. My companion and I drink a lot of water.


Things are going well, we´ve been finding a lot of new investigators and teaching a lot of menos activo members. Hermana Grant is a good companion and we laugh together a lot. I really don´t know what I would do if I had a serious companion who didn´t laugh with me.


We´re going to visit another part of the island today with a few of the members from our ward. I like going places with the members because we get to practice spanish that´s not just gospel words and I can improve my vocabulary. I´ll try to send more pictures soon.


I loved seeing the Hancocks at the beach and hearing about what´s going on at the house (yeah, brick sidewalk!) Espero que todo de mis hermanos, cuñados, y sobrinos esten bien (y mis padres, claro).


Les quiero-
Hermana Diehl

1 comment:

jjediehl said...

She must be busy. Short and sweet today. Mom