Hey Familia,
My subject line is the weather. It changes every day. Somedays are really so beautiful and sunny, and then it´s cold and rainy and windy... I don´t like the windy part.
Thanks for the great pictures of Cai and Spencer (and a bit of Maya and Tanner and Grandma). What cute boys. Did they get along pretty well the whole week or was there some fighting as well? I remember how everyday when Anna and I were together we would play nicely for a while, fight for like an hour, decide to be friends again, and then we´d cry when she had to go home. Did the boys get to have some sleepovers too? I hope so.
I did get both of your emails mama mia. Thanks for the note too dad. I´m glad you´re getting some missionary experiences.
We´ve continued teaching the Mongolian family and the father (Nasanbek) is progressing, which is actually a miracle since we can´t speak directly to him. He´s been reading in the Book of Mormon and coming to church every sunday. The bishopric has really taken this family in and is helping them so much. I love Valencia. I´ve seen the ward grow so much since I got here- actually both wards.
We had a few days where we were in the street quite a bit, and then a couple of really full days where we were running from cita to cita (that´s how I like it).
How are all of my sobrinos doing? How are my pregnant sisters (you´re my sister too Mindy!)? I´d love to hear anymore news about names or plans for the babies. I was thinking, I don´t know if all of you have read about the change in the missions here in Spain and the changes that will happen. But in the beginning of July the Elche stake (that is now part of the Barcelona mission) will pass over to the Malaga mission... including all of the members and the missionaries. If I´m transferred to Elche, Torrevieja, or Murcia and stay there until the end of my mission, I would finish in the Malaga mission. ANd I´m not sure, but there´s a chance I would come home on a different date- three weeks early or three weeks late... I think for school reasons I would need to come three weeks early. But I´m not gonna worry about it too much until I find out where I´ll be in July. Just a thought to get you all worried, huh? Mostly Alyn really since she´s the far away one. I´ll try to get it straightened out quickly for your sake hermana mia.
I´ve finished my internet time again. I love you all more than I can say.
Hermana Diehl
p.s. the Fallas are gonna start soon. Look it up on google. It´s a little crazy and only in Valencia.
the photo is Encarna showing us how to make tortilla de patata
3 comments:
Well since we already bought our tickets, lets hope she doesn't arrive later!
Sending missionaries to the other mission will be a matter of revelation.
It's doubtful that a missionary would be sent to a new mission for only a few weeks, to get sent home by a mission president she doesn't know.
I'm hoping she gets transferred to Barcelona! I guess I'm extra anxious for transfers now. When is it again?
I think the transfer is in 2 weeks. If she gets transferred, that'll be 5.5 months in Valancia. And 4 months remaining in her last area.
Yes, I agree with everything you said. I was hoping she would be able to go to Barcelona since it's her mission headquarters and I hear a beautiful city. It will all work out and she will be where she is supposed to. I also have the
22nd of March as the next transfer day. I really doubt she will be home later with the babies coming and school she will want to be home. Love Mom
Post a Comment