My goodness.
Does anyone know what ¨petardos¨ are? They are loud. They have been cracking and popping and booming for days already and we just started the week of the fallas. I woke up pretty mad the other night because it sounded like a bomb went off in the street. So, petardos are fire crackers, but mostly just for the noise and not for the pretty light shows, because people light them at all hours of the night and DAY. If I could light some I think I would like them better.
I love being here in Valencia it´s such a beautiful city and a great place to serve. We´ve been looking for new investigators this week (after finally sorting through all of the investigators after the white wash) and we had a hard cita with a pentocostal man who wanted to Bible bash. We refused to participate and he was mad... especially at me because I told him God loved him and wanted him to be a part of His church... because he said I was judging him and he knew that he was in the right path already and he challenged me to read the Bible and pray about it, which I said I would and I asked him if he would read the Book of Mormon and do the same and he said he wouldn´t. Not my favorite cita. But last night we had a really good one with Bulgan and Nasanbek and their kids. He´s progressing well. I love this family.
I´m gonna attach a picture from last preparation day: me pointing at the Falleros.
I love you all, this is the true church. I know the Book of Mormon is true because my Heavenly Father let me know. I hope you are all reading it and learning what you need to do to be better. I´m trying to.
Hermana Diehl
No comments:
Post a Comment