Hola Familia,
I wanted to just do a heart symbol in the subject line, but it wouldn´t let me. I heart all of you too, by the way.
I got some great letters in the mail this last week. There was this banner from several of my favorite ladies in Cottonwood (well, the greater Cottonwood area...) and pictures of their children. The Sorensens, the Mathises, the Ipsons... a few I must admit I don´t know who they are... but I loved the banner and we put it on the wall.
I love Spain because it is March first and the weather is beautiful today. I love being here. There was a super humid night the other night though.. which I don´t love, but I think I´m getting more used to it. It´s good for my skin, right?
We have so many people right now that should be getting baptized so soon. I love our investigators and I love our recent converts. Thanks for the letter about the Mongolian sisters you know, Alyn. I had forgotten that you did know so many. Bulgan told me that I should learn Mongolian because there are lots of Mongolians in the United States that I can talk to. I try to say a few words to her husband (he´s been coming to church!) but the best I can do is the word for Gracias and trying to pronounce their names right.
I´m so excited about the boy and girl twins! Huzzah! AND Baby boy Diehl. I´m sure he´ll be just as cute as Cai and Maya. Thanks for the pictures Mama mía. I like the barstools. I love the bubble bath excited faces. Take another one with Tanner and Spencer!
I want to tell more stories, but I used too much time writing to president this week (that´s right, Jesse, we also email our mission president! Everything´s on the internet now!) I love you all. I love the gospel. I love the mission.
Hermana Diehl
1 comment:
we heart you...I am SOO GLAD You got it!!!
Post a Comment