My Dear Family,
We went to visit this older lady here in Valencia for Preparation day (I now know how to make the famous tortilla de patata!) and we spent many hours there... as a result I have not left myself any time to respond to letters... nor to write a very good one to all of you.
First, Happy Birthday last week Kori! I wrote you a little card... and never bought a stamp... it will arrive soon. Happy Birthday this week dad! I love you!
We had the baptism of Bulgan´s son Chinzo this last Saturday. It was really cute. He was nervous and excited and his little sister was super excited. She´s getting baptized in May when she turns 8.
I loved the blog entries. Erin- my guess is 2 boys.... and uh Jesse.... I found out via Erin´s blog that you´re baby is a boy... I feel left out. But those were really cute pictures Mindy put on the blog of your 2 already born children.
I love you all, more next week-
Hermana Diehl
No comments:
Post a Comment