Oh mi family. I really cannot believe the bad luck I have. I can´t even blame the locutorio this week. This week´s emailing problems are because the email system that the church uses is not very good. I didn´t want to say it, but there it is. I once again have lost a 30 minute letter. I don´t even know what to tell you except don´t expect pictures to be emailed anytime soon.
In summation:
Happy birthdays and anniversaries for September.
Thanks for the letter mom and dad. I want to see more pictures of everyone´s lives (no blogs this week- how sad!) I also want to hear from Jesse and Cody. It´s been a while.
I love Palma. I love the gospel. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I love all of you-
Hermana Diehl
3 comments:
Missionaries live for letters, it's their only connection to home.
I wrote her an email this week.
I wrote her and her convert this week, beat that!
Post a Comment