Marti served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This blog is a way for her friends and family to read her emails home, see some pictures, and glimpse Marti's missionary work.


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

La Furia Roja

Oh My Familia,
The night of the big World Cup game there was madness in the streets.  I took a short video looking out of our window at the locos down below.  Lots of horn honking, singing, flag waving, etc.  We joined in the little bit from our piso.  Luckily I had already bought a sweet España t-shirt for the world cup before the raised the prices on everything.
I loved all of the pictures.  The Hancocks, the Gammons, the Whitmers.  I have the best family.  My nieces and nephews are the best.
Satan is attacking my investigators, but we´re working hard to help them.  We´ll see some baptisms soon and in the meantime we see miracles every day.  I love you all.  Gotta go-
Hermana Diehl

No comments: