Mi Queridisima Familia (My super Beloved Family),
Hoy fuimos a un sitio se llama Monasterio de Piedra. Mucha agua. [Today we went to a site called Monastery of Rock. Lots of water.] Sorry no pictures, locutorio [internet café] frustrations.
We´re teaching a man named Felix from Ecuador. He´s one that asked his friend to take him to church and loves the Book of Mormon. We made a plan with him so that he can learn and prepare to be baptized this weekend. I love the gospel and I can feel the spirit so strongly when we are teaching it to him. He told us that he feels so good when we are teaching him and he really likes our church.
I am excited to see you all soon, but I still have a week to be here. I hope you all don´t mind speaking Spanish with me (my spanish speaking family members). I love Spanish. I hope that everyone is having missionary experiences or is praying for them. I hope to be able to invite some of my friends to learn about the gospel soon. Not sure what they´ll say, but I´m excited to invite them.
Did I tell you all I started a fire in our kitchen a few weeks ago? On the 7th of July I hit my 18 months in the mission mark. So I burned a shirt. There was a lot of smoke, but I cleaned it all up. My companion took a video. I didn´t do anything for my 9 month or one year mark... so I figured I should get in on the tonterias [stupidities] sometime. (I don´t know what tonterias means in English.)
I know it might be a little hard, but I really hope everyone can be at the airport when I get there. I get it at about 5:40PM or something like that, on the 28th. They sent the flight plans to mom and dad´s email.
Familia Mia. La Iglesia es verdadera. Dios nos ama. Cristo vive y nos ha dado el camino. Oro cada día por vosotros y quiero que vivamos con Dios todos juntos algún dia. Os quiero. [My family. The Church is true. God loves us. Christ lives and has given us the way. I pray each day for you all and I want us to live with God all together some day. I love you all.]
Hermana Diehl
1 comment:
Yeah for Aunt Marti, we're excited to see her next week and for Tanner to meet her.
Post a Comment