English this week. It´s been a good week. We have a baptismal meta [goal] with a woman from Cuba named Yuni (pronounced June-y) who came to church with some members last week and then came by herself yesterday. She´s going to get baptized on Saturday. I love missionary work. Every time we find people like her President Hinckley reminds us that they have been prepared by angels and we are just ¨harvesting the wheat¨. Entonces: el campo blanco está ya! [Then: the field is white already!]
I loved the Christmas and house painting blogs (good color selection Erin and Matt!). I also loved seeing the family pictures of Jesse and Mindy´s family. Que guapos sois. [How good looking ye are.] Thanks for being such faithful correspondents. I love you all, pero muchisimo [oh so much].
Since you have a new camera I have some picture requests mom (and actually everyone): I would like to see how tall my nieces and nephews are getting (in comparison to something recognizable… perhaps the kitchen counter or something standard like that that everyone has in their houses. Let´s see some great blog entries hermanos mios! [my siblings!] ). I´d like to see the view of the front of the house from the road (the full view) and maybe a closer up view of the garden spots and the brick sidewalk. I´d like to see the bridge with my parents standing on it. I´d like to see the dogs (the ones that are left). I´d like to see the living room, like the view from the entry as you look at the fireplace (a little inspiration to clean quizas [perhaps] :-) hee hee. The only ones I really want hard copies of right now is the full view of the house from the front and the bridge picture.
I know that this is the true and living church of our savior Jesus Christ. I know it with all of my heart. I hope that you´re all reading diligently in your scriptures and praying together as families and individually. I love you-
Hermana Diehl
p.s. I attached a picture of Hermana Oliphant and I with a convert named Vanessa (she´s only 14! Es grande no? [She's big, right?]) because mom wanted to see what Hermana Oliphant looks like.
1 comment:
Will all of you be able to get pictures of how tall your children are? I'll work on the rest. Thank you! Love Mom (Happy Monday)
Post a Comment