I didn´t recieve a Spanish email, Jesse... I hope it isn´t lost in the abyss of the internet! Thanks for the effort you put into it even if I don´t get to read it... does your email have a ¨sent¨ folder maybe?
I fly out tomorrow morning pretty early. All of you will still be asleep. I´ll write again as soon as I can, pero ¡recuerden que os amo! (Remember that I love you!)
Hermana Diehl
Alyn: Here's some info I found for travel between Madrid and Barcelona:
Reasons To Fly Instead Of Taking The Train
Choosing the option to fly will save you time over a train ride. Most flights are little over an hour and you don’t have to check in too long beforehand. It’s all over before you know it! In comparison the train journey will take anything between 3 hours to 9 hours depending on the train service you use.
No comments:
Post a Comment