This arrived to my email at 6:24 AM, which is just after noon in Madrid:
Hola Familia,
I´m in Spain now and I´m safe. I´ll be sending another email tomorrow and possibly a snail mail letter for mom to type up again (thanks mom). Sorry to be so random with the letter sending... talk to you later.
Love you all,
Hermana Diehl
Marti served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This blog is a way for her friends and family to read her emails home, see some pictures, and glimpse Marti's missionary work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you Alyn, you are so efficient. I appreciate the updates. Love Mom
I'm glad she made it. Sounds like she'll be able to e-mail. Can we just sent e-mail to her myldsmail account?
I'm sure you can email her, but she'll have only limited time to read it, I'm sure.
So it'll cut into her emailing time, or she'll have to print, and read them later.
Post a Comment