Dear Family,
My first week in Zaragoza was excellent. I am once again serving in a beautiful city. We sert 4 baptismal fechas. The sad part is that 3 of them turned out to live in the other branch... The branch seems to be very good. I am serving in Zaragoza 2. The branch president is from Germany and his wife is Spanish. They also speak English perfectly, so they are a tri-lingual family. Their kids only speak Spanish and German so for now English is the parents ¨secret language¨ they told us.
I am in Barcelona right now (again) because we have a zone meeting tonight and a combined zone conference tomorrow with all of the Barcalona zone (which is mine) and the Hospitalet zone. I finally went by the Sagrada Familia Alyn! It´s actually right outside this Locutorio. The weather is beautiful and we are going to walk around to several scenic sites today.
Felicidades to Cody and Emilee on the new baby that´s on the way! Even though I´ve never met her, I'm sure Eliza will be a great big sister. I love you family. I hope you all talked to mom on Mother´s day. Kiss the chillens for me. Remember to be good member missionaries. The full-time missionaries just can´t find everyone on their own and God is preparing so many people to recieve the gospel.
Hermana Diehl
1 comment:
Hey!!! Is this the unique way to find out about a new baby on the way. Via, emails from Spain. Was Marti supposed to keep a secret. Opps? My children are sure creative. Love Mom
Post a Comment