Marti served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This blog is a way for her friends and family to read her emails home, see some pictures, and glimpse Marti's missionary work.


Sunday, February 1, 2009

MTC Photos

Pictures of Hermana Diehl at the Provo MTC with my friend Lyndsay Thompson who met her there. Notice the "dork dot". Doesn't she look cute!

3 comments:

Kori said...

That's so crazy that Marti's a missionary! I'm sure I looked like a dork with that dot on too.

jjediehl said...

I guess it's part of the experience to wear the "Dot". Thanks to Lyndsay for being Marti's family at the MTC. Thanks for posting the pictures Erin. I think I'm starting to realize that she's gone for awhile. As Cai says "No more Marti". I'm sure glad she's doing good things. Love Mom

Jeri said...

I would love to get blog updates! My address is jerimendell@gmail.com